[vtkusers] VTk Stereo - Help Rendering Left & Right Eye Seperately

Teek EZ7543 at wayne.edu
Tue Jun 6 11:39:00 EDT 2017

Thanks for the reply Sankhesh.

I read that earlier as well and I wasn't sure if I was implementing that
correctly.
If I use those do I have the right understanding of the pipeline:

1. Create RenderWindow
2. Create Renderer
3. Add Renderer to RenderWindow
4. Enable StereoCapable Window and StereoRendering
(renderWindow->StereoCapableWindowOn(); renderWindow->StereoRenderOn();)
5. SetStereoTypeToLeft
6. Change Camera
7. Repeate 5 & 6 with Right

Am I missing anything there? As in do I have to update the Renderer or
Window anytime inbetween and where would I add the cube?