[vtkusers] VTk Stereo - Help Rendering Left & Right Eye Seperately

Teek EZ7543 at wayne.edu
Tue Jun 6 11:17:41 EDT 2017

Hi VTK-Users,

So currently I was able to render a stereoscopic 3D cube using VTK's default
capabilities.
I was using Crystal Eyes and everything works fine. However, I am now in
need of adding head tracking, and I have the eye positions in 3D space.

My question is, is it possible to render the left and right eyes separately
instead of just using the default Crystal Eyes specification? Basically, I
want to be able to set the left view's camera position, and right view's
camera position based of the the eye positions.

Would really appreciate any help!

Regards,
Teek