[vtkusers] How to draw a checkered floor in VTK?

alican alican1812 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 09:12:50 EDT 2017

Kenichiro, you are a life saver. I am a completely newbie to VTK, and I am
struggling with it a lot. Please allow me one more question:

How to make this grid infinite?  Like we see in 3D computer games?  I have
tried this approach:

SetOrigin(0.0, 0.0, 0.0)
SetPoint1(10.0, 0.0, 0.0 );
SetPoint2(0.0, 10.0, 0.0 );

and then
SetXResolution(10);
SetYResolution(10);

but this way I can only increase / decrease the size and the number of
squares in the grid, not the total size of the grid.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, as I said, I am still learning.

Thank you again.
AC