[vtkusers] VTK-js: how to read a .json file

Cristina Oyarzun coyarzunlaura at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 21 04:43:09 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I visualized several actors using VTK-js. Now I want to read a .json file
and according to the information that it is included there assign different
colors to the actors.

Unfortunately as soon as I try to use the Build-in modules of Node.js I
start getting errors. I didnt manage to find out how do I have to adapt the
"webpack.config.js" (or the "package.json"?) so that it works.

I found somewhere in a forum that it should work by adding " target: 'node'
" to the webpack.config.js but it didnt. Any help would be great!

Thank you!
Cristina