[vtkusers] How to update renderer when vtkImageData is updated

PonXo86 palfonso.01 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 05:17:35 EDT 2017

Hi Summer,

I had the same problem, and the solution that worked for me was:

1. Use the modified function, for example I was updating the pixel values of
my pointer vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageData> vtk_Im, and after
vtk_Im->Modified().

2. Sure, with the Modified() function your vtkImageViewer2 isn't updated.
So, you have to call the method Render() of your pointer vtkImageViewer2
every time after you update your vtkImageData pointer.

I hope this works for you.