[vtkusers] How to update renderer when vtkImageData is updated

Summer Sun sunxiasx at foxmail.com
Wed Jul 19 00:54:11 EDT 2017

I have a vtkImageData and a vtkImageViewer2, I use SetInputData() to set
vtkImageData rendered by vtkImageViewer2. However, I have changed the pixel
value of vtkImageData by changing the scalar pointer.

Now I cannot update the viewer to see the new image, how can I do this?

I have learned some past posts, they have metioned Update() method and
Modified() method, but they didn't work for me.