[vtkusers] Compatible version of Twisted and AutobahnPython for vtkWeb in VTK 8.0.0

Aron Helser aron.helser at kitware.com
Thu Jul 6 11:41:07 EDT 2017

Hi!
VTK uses a 'third-party' repo with an import of some other libraries. You
can look there for specific versions that match different VTK versions. VTK
8 uses a pretty up-to-date Twisted (17.1 or 2?) but a much older Autobahn
with some Python 3 compatibility code back-ported. Here's the repos:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/third-party

Regards,
Aron