[vtkusers] VTK Light Model

Patricio Sandaña psandana at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:18:30 EST 2017

Hi Ken,

Many thanks for the hints. I will take a look.

Cheers,

Pato

El 17 ene. 2017 11:08, "Ken Martin" <ken.martin at kitware.com> escribió:

It is all pretty much in Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkOpenGLPolyDataMapper.cxx
except for shadows which are in vtkShadowMapBakerPass and vtkShadowMapPass

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 8:52 AM, Patricio Sandaña <psandana at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Can anybody tell me how the lighting model is implemented on VTK? I'm
> looking for any concrete implementation. I've tracked vtkLights usage, but
> I got nothing so far.
>
> I want to play with the lighting models, but first I wanted to know how
> they works.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Pato

> Visit other Kitware open-source projects at http://www.kitware.com/opensou
> rce/opensource.html

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Ken Martin PhD
Chairman & CFO
Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park NY 12065
518 371 3971 <(518)%20371-3971>

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.