[vtkusers] vcpkg

Róbert Špir spir.robert at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:49:49 EST 2017

I made a simple portfile [1] for VTK to vcpkg and it seems that it works. At least I was able to build and run the sphere VTK example.

Only problem that I see is that VTK has large number of build configuration options and I don’t know how this could be handled with vcpkg (for example optional QT support).

[1] https://github.com/RobertSpir/vcpkg/blob/add-vtk/ports/vtk/portfile.cmake

Robert