[vtkusers] Can I Modify the topology of a structure in DICOM files and have image as output?

jaki19 nour_sn at hotmail.fr
Sun Feb 26 17:06:22 EST 2017

Hallo, to be able to test some algorithms as Decimation in a structure in
Dicom images, I converted my Dicom files to stl so I can decimate it, the
problem is that I didn't found a way to reconvert my 3D stl structure again
to Dicom files to calculate again the connectivity of the structure (because
I need an image output for that purpose).

Is there any other way to change my structure and be able to calculate de
parameters after each change (be able to change de topology od Dicom file
and have an image as output) ??

Thanks