[vtkusers] vtkEGLRenderWindow error message

Elhassan Abdou elhassan.abdou at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 02:52:41 EST 2017

Hi all,

I am trying to use vtkEGLrenderWindow but I receive this runtime error:
 Setting an EGL display to device index: 0 require EGL_EXT_device_base
EGL_EXT_platform_device EGL_EXT_platform_base extensions

ERROR: In D:\toolkits\vtkrcgit\Rendering\OpenGL2\vtkEGLRenderWindow.cxx,
line 356
vtkEGLRenderWindow (00000196387DE220): No matching EGL configuration found.

Any idea why I am receiving this. Can you give me tip even how to fix this?

Regards
Elhassan