[vtkusers] vtkGL2PSExporter crashes

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Dec 8 13:04:29 EST 2017

On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 17:48:11 +0000, Andras Lasso said:

>You can interact with a forum as a mailing list (read, post, reply
>through emails only).

Based on my experience with the ITK switch, the discource experience is *much* worse.

- all email is now html
- quoted text doesn't appear as usual
- the 'from' address is not something that can be replied to, making off-list replies impossible.
- there is no 'List-Post' header, making it hard to start a new thread via email
- it strips off email signatures

Since they switched, I find myself only using it when I have something to ask; it's not conducive to following along and helping out.  Your mileage may vary.  Such things tend to get religious.

My advice to Amine was strictly practical, not to re-start this tiresome list vs forum stuff.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com