[vtkusers] Erasing input image on MPR and Volume

Jose Barreto jose.de.paula at live.com
Thu Dec 7 15:09:47 EST 2017

Good afternoon guys,How can I make an eraser for interaction in an MPR?
Deleting directly in the input image?I have a screen with an MPR
(vtkResliceImageViewer) and a volume.The image input is the same for both.I
want the user to use the mouse to move over in MPR and delete these pixels
in the input image, so that it has an effect on both the MPR and the
volume(3D).I was using ImageRegionIteratorWithIndex to get the pixels and
exchange the values,but the way I'm using is not working.
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t340864/Capturar.jpg>