[vtkusers] Render glitch on some computers

Waldo Valenzuela waldo.valenzuela at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 14:10:38 EDT 2017

Hi Romain,

This is a know problem of VTK with high resolution screens, in mac OSX for example, you need to add this to the QVTKWidget,

#ifdef Q_OS_OSX
    disableGLHiDPI(this->winId());
#endif

void disableGLHiDPI( long a_id )
{
    NSView* view = reinterpret_cast<NSView*>( a_id );
    [view setWantsBestResolutionOpenGLSurface:NO];
}

Cheers,

Waldo.