[vtkusers] How to understand the slab thickness, slab resolution, spacing

zhang qiang zhang07101 at 126.com
Wed Aug 2 10:39:19 EDT 2017

Dear David:

     Thanks a lot. And the vtkImageData also do not record the thickness
information. I wonder why VTK ignore the thickness information? I think the
thickness information is quite important for DICOM image. My guess is that
we can not obtain the image whose thickness is 0.4 from the image whose
thickness is 0.8. So,  the thickness information is useless in vtkImageData?
Am I right?

zhang qiang