[vtkusers] How to understand the slab thickness, slab resolution, spacing

zhang qiang zhang07101 at 126.com
Wed Aug 2 04:51:37 EDT 2017

Dear David:

      Something still make me confused.

      vtkImageReslice is used to reslice the image, and the output spacing
is setted as (0.4, 0.4, 0.4). The SlabNumberOfSlices is default 1, so the
thickness of the resliced image is 0.4? But what if the thickness of
original image is 0.8? I think the thickness of original image is 0.8. And
if the slab number of slice is n, the thickness of resliced image should be
0.8*n. Is that right.

      In this way, if the thickness of original image is 0.8, the thickness
of resliced image must be 0.8*n?

zhang qiang