[vtkusers] Save as vtu

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Apr 26 12:55:08 EDT 2017

Hi,

The vtu format is for unstructured (non-multiblock) grids. For multiblock
grids like the ones read in from an xmf file you will need to convert it to
an unstructured grid. You an use the Merge Blocks filter to do that.

Is there a strong reason for saving it as a vtu file? It sounds like there
are better file formats available for your data set.

Andy