[vtkusers] Issues with displaying the windows tooltip on launch of vtkrender window

AbuMuneera ofysal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 06:34:04 EDT 2017

Dear All,

We are using MFC tooltip in our code in our MFC application which uses VTK.
The tooltip for the toolbar buttons are displaying without any issues until
the MFC dialog is loaded with vtkImagerViewer's Image (2D or 3D). Once the
images are displayed in the render window, the tooltip is not displayed
anymore. Anyone can suggest how to resolve this issue ?

Thanks,
AbuMuneera