[vtkusers] Custom Text Overlay Annotations on vtkResliceImageViewer

Randy Underwood river165 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 01:11:48 EDT 2017

Hi,
  I would like to add some custom text annotation information to the
display of each image displayed in vtkResliceImageViewer (or other viewer
or window is fine too). Suppose I have a volumetric dataset (a stack of
axial CT images) loaded in the viewer. As the user scrolls through the
images I would like to display the current window width and level, the
location of the current slice within the volume and some additional
information the current slice. What is the correct (or preferred) mechanism
for modifying vtkResliceImageViewer to display my custom information for
each displayed slice.
Thank you.
Randy