[vtkusers] Processing Limits of VTK?

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Thu Apr 6 15:56:34 EDT 2017

Hi

There is two limits, one is your system memory, the second is vtkIdType
size (eg: number of points/cells/rows are vtkIdType).

vtkIdType can be an int, long int or long long int depending and your
system and vtk configuration.

Of course, this does not consider computation time, only actual limits.

Regards,