[vtkusers] Processing Limits of VTK?

Wilf Rosenbaum wilf.rosenbaum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:04:19 EDT 2017

Hi Guys,
  I am trying to get some sense of VTKs limits from the perspective of
maximum data size. I am looking for theoretical limits, pointers to
relevant documentation and empirical tales of using VTK with large datasets
where VTK was successful and where it fell over. (I'm not looking to slag
VTK off here, and I am planning our own investigations - I am just looking
for the collective wisdom of the user base before we plunge in).
Thanks,
Wilf

PS Of course I know that the answer to my broad question is "It depends
..." but I am interested in hearing your practical experiences.