[vtkusers] VTK deployment with static libraries on Mac (and in Qt Creator)

mbcx9rb9 richard.j.brown at live.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 09:49:17 EDT 2017

David,

Sorry for the belated reply and thanks for the pointer, I’ll look into it!

Regards,
Richard

On 21 Mar 2017, at 15:08, David Gobbi [via VTK] <ml-node+s1045678n5742567h49 at n5.nabble.com<mailto:ml-node+s1045678n5742567h49 at n5.nabble.com>> wrote:

Hi Richard,

CMake can take care of that for you, see the following web page:
http://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/module/BundleUtilities.html
There's more information about this issue on the cmake mailing list.

Cheers,
 - David