[vtkusers] How to keep the distance text of vtkDistanceWidget always visible?

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Mon Oct 31 11:11:50 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am using vtkDistanceWidget for measure the distance on 3D model. I use vtkDistanceRepresentation3D for this widget because the widget should be rotated when I rotate the 3D model. So, with the vtkDistanceRepresentation3D, the distance text can't be always visible because at some position it will be covered by the 3D model. How can I make the distance text always visible?

Thanks
Liu Peng