[vtkusers] vtkWeb application with several windows

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Oct 5 13:18:10 EDT 2016

The server API never changed. The "SetActiveObject" is used to not have to
worry about knowing the view id.
So the server should remain the way it was before.

And on the client the constructor of the RemoteRenderer does take the view
id
=> constructor(pvwClient, container = null, id = -1)

So in your example:
 const renderer = new RemoteRenderer(client, null, 234234);