[vtkusers] No override found for 'vtkPolyDataMapper'.

Priya Vashistha priyavashistha2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:14:10 EST 2016

Dear vtk users and developers,

I haven't been able to find a solution to this problem, hence posting this
again. Please let me know if something worked for you for the following
issue.

*Generic Warning:*
In/home/direction/Downloads/VTK-.0.0/Rendering/Core/vtkPolyDataMapper.cxx,
line 28
*Error*: no override found for 'vtkPolyDataMapper'.

I am using VTK7.0.0 (built using CMake on win 10) and running a project in
Visual studio 15 express. This error appears in vtkOutputWindow.

I saw the same issue been posted on forum online but I haven't been able to
find a clear solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Priya