[vtkusers] VTK7.1: render points as spheres does not work when coloring by cell data

lp lotterluke at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:19:31 EST 2016

Indeed, now I get vertex spheres when the mapper is set to color cells by
cell data. Thank you for the fix!

One other difference between before and after your change that I want to
mention in case you are not aware:
The coloring of the vertex spheres when having the mapper set to
SetScalarModeToUsePointData is now different. Before, the spheres get the
color matching the active scalar value in the point. Now, they get the
uniform color as set with SetVertexColor on the actor property.

Regards,
Lukas