[vtkusers] Convert a structured to an unstructured grid

Armin Wehrfritz dkxls23 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:48:16 EST 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to convert a structured to an unstructured grid and don't
seem to get it right.

I'm attempting to use the vtkThreshold filter to do the actual
conversion, but somehow I'm ending up with 0 cells in my unstructured
grid and the writer ends with a segmentation fault.

I attached a script that demonstrates what I'm trying to accomplish. The
.vts appears to be correct (or at least ParaView doesn't complain).

Any hint on what I'm doing wrong is appreciated.

Thanks!

-Armin