[vtkusers] why does the generated 3D model have borken part?

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Wed May 18 09:55:04 EDT 2016

Hi,

I completely understand your pain. When I firstly come to this area, I also have the same problem. So, my experience is trying it again and again, and post your problem to this community. Although you might not get all the answers, you can get some still.

For creating 3d model from DICOM files, the example code from VTK is helpful: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Modelling/MarchingCubes.

Thanks
Liu Peng

在2016-05-18,"ahmad28 via vtkusers" <vtkusers at vtk.org> 写道: -----原始邮件-----