[vtkusers] why does the generated 3D model have borken part?

ahmad28 black4online at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 07:13:00 EDT 2016

HI there
just asking I am tiring to create a 3d model form DCOM files and I have been
wondering through VTK and Google resource to find some tutorial that can
help me untie now I didn't , I am trying to build something like you
demonstrate can point some tutorial and documentation help you to generate
this code. any help or tip will be much appreciated .

I am sorry that I don't help you with your problem .

Thanks