[vtkusers] Where's the 'i' key press being handled?

Enzo Matsumiya enzo.ferlin at micromar.com
Wed May 11 14:31:33 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm in the process of change keyboard shortcuts behaviour on my application and I'm having trouble finding where vtkImagePlaneWidget handles the 'i' key press (to enable interactor).

From this page:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImagePlaneWidget.html

"If the "i" key (for "interactor") is pressed, the vtkImagePlaneWidget will appear. (See superclass documentation for information about changing this behavior.)"

I took a look at the superclass, vtkPolyDataSourceWidget, but I couldn't find anything related to this.

Thanks in advance,

Enzo