[vtkusers] Export 3D to use with SolidWorks or any other 3d Soft

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:50:54 EDT 2016

Hi Matias,

You can find a summary of VTK scene exporters here:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkExporter.html

That said, I don't quite understand your post.  You say "3D image",
but generally, a 3D image is not something that would be held by a
vtkPolyDataMapper, nor is it something that SolidWorks could use.
What, exactly, is the data that you want to export?

 - David