[vtkusers] question about VTKWeb in the WAN environment

Emptystack wulihouxiaoshuai at 163.com
Fri Mar 25 09:08:16 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,
     Recent days I want to test my volume rendering application based on
vtkWeb in the WAN environment, But something unexpected happened, as
dicpicted in the following picture and It always popped up a window saying
null.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5737401/webwxgetmsgimg.jpg>

And the volume rendering application worked normaly in the LAN environment,
I am eager to need some help? Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks a lot!