[vtkusers] QVTKWidget, vtkResliceImageViewer question

DL I inglis.dl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:43:07 EST 2016

Hi Imre,

it sounds like you want to set a specific pair of window/level values
instead of
interactively setting them by mouse movement.  vtkResliceImageViewer is
a subclass of vtkImageViewer2 which has methods to set window and level
values:
void SetColorWindow(double w)
void SetColorLevel(double l)

If you dont want the viewer's vtkInteractorStyleImage to do
window/levelling you
can handle those events and process them yourself by subclassing your own
interactor style from vtkInteractorStyleImage.

- Dean