[vtkusers] QVTKWidget, vtkResliceImageViewer question

Imre Goretzki goretzki.imre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:05:15 EST 2016

Hey guys,

I have a question about the attributes when holding down the left mouse
button while moving the cursor up and down
in the render window.

Set up is a combination of QVTKWidget and vtkResliceImageViewer:

view = vtkSmartPointer<vtkResliceImageViewer>

view->SetInputData(vtkImageData);
ui->display->SetRenderWindow(view->GetRenderWindow())
view->SetupInteractor(ui->display->GetRenderWindow()->GetInteractor());
view->Render();
ui->display->update();

ui->display: QVTKWidget

Whenever I hold the left mouse button and move the cursor, the displayed
image becomes darker (while moving up)
and brighter (while moving down) respectively.

I want to set the attribute to a certain level. I guess I have to
override some events, but I need to know the attribute that will be set
/ changed during the described processes.

Thanks in advance

Imre