[vtkusers] RENDER WINDOW FORCE REDRAW ACKTOR

ING. CRISTIAN ARDITO cris.ardito at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:32:04 EDT 2016

Hi I have a simple question.
In a loop I load an Acktor which contains a set of 3d points and I add this
acktor to a rendered; then I add a rendered on a render window and at the
end i render with the method ' Render()'

brief steps of code here:

while(...)

       vtkSmartPointer<vtkActor> cloudSlice= createCloudeSlice(...);

rendered->AddActor(cloudSlice);
renWin->Render();

end while

This works well, I see on the render window all my point , however in this
way at each cycle i render all the acktors...but I wonder whether it is
possible adding the acktor and after the render remove it, so that in the
render window remain the previous acktors rendering and the render window
render only the last acktor; given that the result must be the same that
is, I have to see all the points during the process of rendering.

CRI

--
CRIS