[vtkusers] VTK6.3 runtime crash when using vtkImageData as input for vtkImageAlgorithm

D L lackodan at outlook.com
Tue Jun 7 11:29:28 EDT 2016

Thanks again, that does the trick. I thought GetOutput() was also supposed to call Update() automatically.

Out of curiosity, was  this something that was introduced in VTK6? The last time I worked with VTK it with 5.10, and I remember using SetInput() without the intermediate Update()-s. I might be remembering wrong, of course.

~ Daniel