[vtkusers] Texture problems with vtkClipPolyData

Bruno Grégoire s225251 at studenti.polito.it
Tue Jun 7 06:18:52 EDT 2016

Hello everyone!

I’m using vtkClipPolyData to cut a poly data into two parts. Everything works like a charm but the textures.
As you can see on the picture attached, there are some problems/artifacts appearing on the model after the clipping. After some research, I still have no idea where it comes from. Furthermore, these problems also occur when I’m trying to copy/paste the texture coordinates from a model to another.

If you have any idea, please tell me.
Thank you in advance for your help!

Bruno G