[vtkusers] How to make sure to select a point really on 3D model when drawing angle for the model

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Sun Jul 24 21:02:29 EDT 2016

Now I change my code and use vtkAngleRepresentation3D as the representation of vtkAngleWidget. The code is as follow:

            vtkAngleWidget angleWidget = vtkAngleWidget.New();
            angleWidget.SetInteractor(renwin.GetInteractor());
            vtkAngleRepresentation3D rep3d = vtkAngleRepresentation3D.New();
            angleWidget.SetRepresentation(rep3d);
            angleWidget.On();
            renwin.Render();
            return angleWidget;

Now I can pick a 3D point. But still the question: How to make sure to select a point really on 3D model?

Thanks
Liu Peng

在2016-07-24,"Liu_tj" <tjlp at netease.com> 写道: -----原始邮件-----