[vtkusers] Integration of VTK into QT - VS2013 : CMake Error - Qt5WebKitWidgets

Prajwal Sapare prajwal.sapare at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 11:53:25 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am trying to build VTK(6.3.0) into QT 5.7.0. (Windows Platform)
.
I set the source directory and then the build directory and press Configure
in Cmake.

Error is

CMake Error at C:/Qt/5.7.0/qtbase/lib/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake:26
(find_package):
Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5WebKitWidgets"
with any of the following names:

Qt5WebKitWidgetsConfig.cmake
qt5webkitwidgets-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "Qt5WebKitWidgets" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or
set "Qt5WebKitWidgets_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above
files. If "Qt5WebKitWidgets" provides a separate development package or
SDK, be sure it has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
GUISupport/QtWebkit/CMakeLists.txt:10 (find_package)
I am not getting a right solution, and not understanding. To some extent I
understood these webkit libraries were available in Qt4 version. However in
Qt5 it's been deleted and incorporated into Qt webengine.

Any leads to solve this issue is appreciated. I saw some solutions wherein
they ask to make qt5Webkit optional in Cmakelists.txt. How should I do that
and where will I find CMakelists.txt?

Regards,
Prajwal

Regards,