[vtkusers] how to know VTK pipeline finishes the image processing

chenjianyyzz chenjianyyzz at 163.com
Wed Jul 13 11:45:07 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have a VTK program, which allow the user to open the DICOM folder and load
and volume render.
the first time the DICOM series load is always quite good, but when the user
switch to another DICOM series, problem comes, it crashes once the user move
the mouse to the viewer.

and I find when the user stop about 5 seconds after switch to diffeent DICOM
series, and then do the same operation as above, then the crash normally
will not happen.

which lead me to think if there's anything internal in VTK pipeline has not
be done, which cause the crash. but after 5 seconds, it will normally done
all the task.

does anybody know if there a tag inside the VTK shows all the tasks in the
pipeline are done?