[vtkusers] python 2.7 and vtk

Vikash Gupta Vikash.Gupta at loni.usc.edu
Thu Jan 28 14:55:02 EST 2016

Hi Tom,
I tried few things too but they dont seem to work.. so I am thinking if there is a work around
For example even if I use the vtkPython, it doesn't contain few packages I need. At the end f the day it will be nice to have one environment so that I can install Mayavi too.

I tried installing VTK from scratch but it runs into errors too if I enable python build. So, I am very stuck at the moment

Thanks for all the help

Vikash