[vtkusers] interaction problem after timer added

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:10:48 EST 2016

Hi Gary,

I downloaded your program and confirmed your findings: if the timer
is running, then the trackball-mode rotation does not stop when the
mouse stops.

This definitely looks like a bug in VTK itself, so I don't think there
is any way for you to fix it inside your program.

Can you report it on the VTK bugtracker? (http://www.vtk.org/Bug)

 - David