[vtkusers] vtkCellDerivatives

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Jan 18 07:32:34 EST 2016

Hi Martin,

Thanks for following up on this. I found the merge request now and will
look at this. In general, developers should request others to do a code
review on this. This can be done via something like "@acbauer please review
this" or sending an email on this VTK list with a link to the merge request.

Best,
Andy