[vtkusers] vtkPicker returned actor

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:34:05 EST 2016

I'm guessing there is something to do with the actors' matrices otherwise I'm
not sure the VTK pipeline would directly allow me to transform the
coordinates that I get in the plane coordinate system into coordinates in
the transformed volume coordinate systems.

I believe I gave you enough information on the classes and methods that I
use but if that's not the case please let me know.

Thanks again for the help and explanations so far.

Best

Lonni