[vtkusers] vtkPicker returned actor

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 13:11:29 EST 2016

I just tried your workaround. It kind of works.
If I do not take into account the imprecision, I have exploitable results as
long as my original volume is not translated or rotated.
However, whenever I rotate my original volume or my plane, the results I
obtain are not usable anymore and axis get mixed up. For instance, if we
take the initial volume, moving my finger to the left results in appropriate
position changes along the X axis. However, if I perform a rotation of my
volume by 90 degrees for instance, and move my finger to the left again, the
resulting change is on the z or y axis (depending on the axis of the
rotation).
Is that normal?