[vtkusers] Error warning when I install the VTK

cfd new newcfd at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 21:37:53 EST 2016

Gotcha.  cmake files in your example folder is for Linux. You simply add paths of VTK include and VTK library and library namesin your VS.
You use VS to create a C++ project and load(add) your example files to the project. Then add all VTK settings.Note that create a qt project if you use qt(add qt plugin) at the same time.