[vtkusers] OpenGL fails to initialize for Windows 7, VTK 7.0

Matthias Blaicher matthias at blaicher.com
Thu Feb 25 07:00:38 EST 2016

Hi all,

as a further data point, I can reproduce my original error message with
the tvtk QVTKRenderWindowInteractor, just be running the
QVTKRenderWidgetConeExample. [1]

Just from a brief glance, I do not see anything obviously wrong with
that code and it uses vtk.vtkRenderWindow just as the Qt example on the
vtk wiki [2].

The error occurs in the call to Initialize() in line 509, which is
forwarded vtk.vtkGenericRenderWindowInteractor.Initialize()

Does that help?

Very best,
Matthias

[1]