[vtkusers] Share graphical resources (e.g., VBOs) between multiple vtkRenderWindows

longbowzhang longbowzhangchina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 05:37:05 EST 2016

Dear vtkUsers, I have a question about sharing VBOs across multiple
vtkRenderWindows. The motivation for this is: The data I want to render is
quite large, and I plan to use multiple renderwindows (each has its own
OpenGL context) to show the several aspects of the data. I googled, and
found wglShareLists could be potential friend to achieve this? Does anyone
know how to use this function within VTK context? Or do you have a better
idea to achieve this? Thanks so much in advance. Best regards, Changgong
Zhang Ph.D student in Computer Graphics and Visualization section Dept.
Intelligent Systems EWI TU Delft