[vtkusers] Add sphere to current slice (vtkImageReslice)

Enzo Matsumiya enzo.ferlin at micromar.com
Tue Feb 23 09:51:35 EST 2016

David,

If I click the same place several times, Z remains the same.

If I click off the image, XYZ are 0.

Actually I wasn't expecting a specific Z value.

The image has transparent pixels, yes.

If I use vtkCellPicker, Z is always 0 due to my setup, I believe (picker->Pick(click[0], click[1], 0, ren)).

Another test I just made is if I set my vtkImageReslicer output dimensionality to 3, instead of 2,
*the image won't render correctly*, but this sphere annotation will work the way I want (I can scroll through
the volume and see the spheres on the correct place I added them).

Thanks,

--
Enzo Ferlin Matsumiya
System Analyst