[vtkusers] Add sphere to current slice (vtkImageReslice)

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 09:08:14 EST 2016

Hi Enzo,

Maybe try some non-random clicks?

If you click in the same place twice, is z the same for both clicks?

If you click on the image, is z the same as when you click off the image?

What z value are you expecting?

Does the image have any transparent pixels?

If you switch to a different picker (e.g. vtkCellPicker) does it give the
same results?

 - David